The healing power of gratitude and love
Are you really living or barely breathing? Do you feel sick, run-down, anxious, or low? In this remarkable book, Dr. John Demartini reveals the connection between health and state of mind. The old adage about making the most of what you’ve got forms the basis of 25 principles that will help you live a healthy and fulfilling life. Through real-life examples, exercises, meditations, and affirmations, Dr. Demartini shows how you can use and develop your own inner resources, just by living in the present moment. You’ll find out how to:
- Turn any stressful situation into an inspiring learning experience
- Transform the negativity of your fears and problems into positive actions
- Discover your goals and stick to them
- Learn to love what you do
- Create more loving relationships
Count Your Blessings will be the source of inspiration that you’ll come back to again and again!